Monday, October 4, 2010

House Casa Hause Maison Bayit


            A new house is synonymous with a new beginning.  It is a place where a lot is invested in, and it is valued more and more as the years go by.  I personally feel that a home is a place of comfort, and I feel so blessed to come back to comfort after a long day.  I have had dreams of the interior and exterior of houses.  I feel like it’s a certain craft to design a functional, yet aesthetically pleasing household.   I came across the house above, and I felt like it encapsulates today's design as well as a comfortable place to put your feet up.  It's rare to see a house and be hard-pressed to decide on what looks more beautiful: the outside or the inside.  Well my friends, this house in Dallas, Texas is one of them.  I implore you to click on the link below the picture above, and check out the ins and outs of this dream house.  I took notice to the landscape and how it frames the centerpiece, which is the house and pool.  I also like the living room; it reminds me of the old lumberjacks of the past, yet it's a modern room.  To me, the pool looks like an Apple iPad placed into the ground, which is really cool for fans of futuristic themes.  What draws me most to this place is that it looks like a piece of art, but it is also completely functional and inhabitable.  This is the definition of Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment