Monday, November 8, 2010

PEOPLE ARE AWESOME


            The title says it all.  People are awesome, grossly, wickedly awesome.  There are so many feats and survival stories to name.  With today’s technology, the pure awesomeness of people is able to be put on display for the world to see.  I can see the best ping-pong shots or the best trick basketball shots.  I think the one aspect that is most important about this is people are creating new feats and designing videos to show to everyone.  The minds of America are about competition and viral videos are a way to currently compete.  I can only begin how much time it took to think of hitting a basketball with a bat into a hoop twenty feet away.  Once you create a feat, it takes hours, months, maybe a year to accomplish the feat.  I feel like people who accomplish these feats and post these videos have to be design-oriented.  There is a lot of planning, and then they have to implement that plan.  It shows what the average human can do albeit a lot of free time.  I appreciate people who work hard to entertain society in unique ways.  If you take a few minutes and watch the video I have attached, I guarantee you will be entertained or I will eat my blog.  The physical feats of man or woman are a sight to behold, and I never get tired of witnessing it.  Watching an awesome feat is like an awesome design that only a human can perform.  Design is people and people are design.

Check it out: PEOPLE ARE AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment